Monday, September 17, 2012

And the Academy goes to....

Progress is going along good so far with production. I am really liking how interviews are coming together for a good story. Looking ahead, when my capstone documentary is finished I will be submitting it to a film competition in hopes of receiving recognition. The film festival that I have chosen to submit to is the Broadcast Education Awards (BEA).



The reason that I am choosing this particular festival is that it centers around my major which is Broadcast Communications. I feel that the criteria that I will be judged on will have a broadcasting based background which I am used to having made many TV packages during my time here at Westminster. Being that it is a national based competition, I am assuming that it will be very difficult to win. However I am confident that through effective storytelling and solid editing that I will have a chance to get noticed.


No comments:

Post a Comment